If you or your insured dependents are being overwhelmed by lots of health issues or if you’re in the hospital at a high rate, Communitas can help. This nurse care management service helps organize and determine a plan for your care!
Our Communitas team of nurses and support staff help Team Plano employees and dependents better manage high risk medical conditions. They work in collaboration with patients, doctors, specialists, family members and any other key players impacted by the outcome of your care.
What Communitas Can Do for You
- Help navigate the healthcare system
- Manage costs, billing and the spending of your healthcare dollars
- Lessen the risk of complication with your overall treatment for the best possible recovery
- Help with understanding your care, if you have multiple health conditions
- Explain your medications
- Connect your plan benefits and resources in the community
Care Management Team in Action
Communitas is a free benefit for employees, dependents and pre-65-year-old retirees on the City’s medical plan. Reach out to our dedicated nurse care managers when you need assistance!
Elizabeth (Liz) Warner
Onsite Nurse Care Manager
Our benefits team is here to help you understand and use the resources available through our health care plan.