View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
This course is one of four Supervisor Mandatory training classes. The classes must be complete within 12 months of hire or promotion to a supervisory position. Click here for additional information.
You should already be a supervisor before attending.
Shared characteristics of emotional intelligence are:
* social skills
This class will explore the benefit of emotional intelligence for leaders charged with making decisions that have far-reaching operational and interpersonal
consequences. After completing this course, participants will understand the importance of:
* understanding how their own emotions, strengths, and weaknesses impact decisions concerning others
* managing their own impulses in order to respond appropriately to others
* developing desires intrinsic to achievement, not driven by material gain or personal recognition
* seeking to understand others and details of diverse situations
* managing relationships with others to know when to listen, when to lead, and when to use persuasion
Date/Time: June 6, 2023, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: City Hall, Training Room A
PeopleSoft Course Code: MG2304
PeopleSoft Course Title: Emotionally Intelligent Leadr
Click here to register in PeopleSoft