- Employee Resources
- Training & Development
- VIRTUAL TRAINING: Professional & Personal Development
VIRTUAL TRAINING: Professional & Personal Development
City of Plano employees are entitled to a free City of Plano Library card. This card allows free access to LinkedIn Learning, one of the most comprehensive online learning portals.
If you already have a library card, click here to go to the LinkedIn Learning portal for the City of Plano. If you would like to obtain a City of Plano library card, visit your local Plano Library.
Percipio - Information at Your Fingertips
Login and browse the catalog.
Percipio login for those WITH a network account (Okta): https://plano.okta.com/app/UserHome (Note: By clicking the link, you will be taken to the Okta My App site. Once there, click on the Percipio tile.)
The Percipio classic link login for those WITHOUT a network account (Okta): https://cityofplano.percipio.com/login#/classic
(Login Name is your 5 digit employee ID #, Password is the same as your default PeopleSoft password: First 3 letters of your LAST name (in CAPS) and the LAST 4 digits of your Social Security Number…followed by typing in the “#” (hashtag).)
On the go? Download the free Percipio mobile app from Google Play Store or the Apple Store. Improve yourself in minutes a day, anytime, anywhere.
Links for videos and presentations will be posted here as they are made available.
Notary Law (Texas Secretary of State website)
- General Notary Information. Understand how to become a Texas notary public as well as the duties: CLICK HERE
- Notary Training. This is a self-paced training consisting of 5 lessons. Each lesson is a short video that includes information on notarial functions, requirements, and obligations: CLICK HERE
- Have follow up questions? Contact Edie Zygan, Executive Assistant (City Attorney's Office), City of Plano @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- 2-hour recording (Aug. 2020). Includes general navigation techniques and methods to customize your screens to make it work effectively for you. Topics include: E1 Pages/Menus/Navigation, Favorites, Searching for vendors and purchase orders, Customizing grids and queries, Attachments, Common purchasing inquiries, Frequently asked questions. CLICK HERE for the recording.
- Have follow up questions? Contact Terry Lawson, Financial Manager (Finance), City of Plano @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>