Are you a full-time City of Plano Employee seeking a degree related to a job within the City of Plano? Read Policy 208.00, below, to see if you qualify for Tuition Assistance.
May 21, 2021 was the deadline to email the completed Tuition Assistance Application for fiscal year (FY) 2021-2022.
The application for FY 2022-2023 will be posted in spring of 2022.
1. Read the Policy 208.000
2. Fill out Annual Tuition Assistance Application FY 2022-2023 (signed by employee and director)
3. Email signed application with degree plan to email@example.com
To be eligible for reimbursement, employee has 45 days from the last day of each semester to turn in all completed paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. End of Semester Request/Tuition Assistance Check Request, two page form (completed, signed and dated)
2. Itemized registration receipts. Credit card receipts and cancelled checks are not sufficient documentation of payments for tuition.
3. Copy of the official grade(s) or proof of completion
The City of Plano is a qualifying employer for PSLF program.
Click here to go to the US Department of Education webpage for the PSLF program.