Are you a full-time City of Plano Employee, who has completed your 6-month probationary period, seeking a degree related to a job within the City of Plano? Read Policy 208.00, below, to see if you qualify for Tuition Assistance.
May 15, 2023 is the deadline to email the completed Tuition Assistance Application for fiscal year (FY) 2023-2024.
1. Read the Policy 208.000
2. Complete Annual Tuition Assistance Application FY 2023-2024 (signed by employee and director)
3. Email signed application with degree plan to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for reimbursement, employee has 45 days from the last day of each semester to turn in all completed semester paperwork to: email@example.com.
Late paperwork will not be accepted.
1. End of Semester Request/Tuition Assistance Check Request, two page form (completed, signed and dated)
2. Itemized registration receipts with the word "tuition" on the receipt. Credit card receipts and cancelled check are not sufficient documentation of tuition costs.
3. Copy of the official grade(s) or proof of completion